Make the Leap
Make yourself a sit stand workstation the easy way with a Kangaroo Sit Stand Workstation. These svelte adjustable height desktops have the mobility of a full adjustable-height desk, but don't require the sacrifice of your cherished fixed-height table. Instead, Kangaroos plop down on top of existing desks. Once there, two adjustable platforms get your monitor and keyboard to their ideal ergonomic heights - whether you're standing up or sitting down.
These models of Kangaroo are built to accommodate monitors that weigh up to fifteen pounds, including the base. If your monitor weighs more than fifteen pounds, don't worry! Ergo Desktop can make a Kangaroo for you. We just need to know how heavy the monitors are, so please send an email with the monitor's make and model to firstname.lastname@example.org in addition to placing your order.
Users who require two monitors should take a look at the Kangaroo Dual Monitor Solutions.
Need more power? The new Electric Kangaroos can lift monitors up to 40 lbs!
See the in-depth product review at WorkWhileWalking for more details of the Kangaroo Adjustable Height Desk.
Choose Your Roo
Which Kangaroo should you choose? Ergo Desktop offers a variety of options . Please note that if your monitor exceeds the advised weight limit, you can still have a custom model built to fit, just go ahead and contact us if that’s the case. Here’s the breakdown:
- Kangaroo: Basic model, has one monitor shelf, and one 28”x24” (width x height) main worksurface. Advised monitor weight limit of 15lb
- Kangaroo Pro: One VESA monitor mount, one 28”x24” main worksurface. Advised monitor (without stand) weight limit of 15lb
- Kangaroo Jr: One monitor shelf, one 24”x18” main worksurface. Advised monitor weight limit of 12lb. Available only in black.
- Kangaroo Pro Jr: One VESA monitor mount, one 24”x18” main worksurface. Advised monitor (without stand) weight limit of 12lb. Available only in black.
- Made to accommodate monitors up to 15 pounds with the base attached. If your monitor weighs more we need to inform the manufacturer of its make and model. Please send an email with this information to email@example.com after placing your order. Important: Your order will not be placed until we can provide this information.
- Solid steel base plate
- Comes with adjustable stabilization leg
- Numerous size, weight, and mount options
- VESA monitor mount or laptop shelf options
- Primary work surface adjustable to 15" vertical
- Monitor surface offers 6.5" of independent adjustment
- Extended keyboard option for users over 6'5"
Extra Stabilization Leg- All Kangaroo models come with a stabilization leg to keep your work surface rock-steady when elevated, but if you want a back up leg we got you covered.
Keyboard Extension for Junior Models- The Kangaroo Junior has a smaller worksurface, and some users may find it tough to fit a full keyboard on the riser. Buy this accessory and you won't have to worry about that problem any more.
Detachable Side Work Surfaces- Give yourself more room! This accessory adds a total of twenty-three inches to the width of your worksurface.
100 mm x 200mm VESA Mount Adapter Plate- Most VESA compatible monitors will be accomodated by the Kangaroo Pro's 100 mm x 100 mm square pattern. But if your monitor has a 100 mm x 200 mm rectangular pattern this adapter will make sure you can affix your monitor to your new 'roo.
This product ships FREE to anywhere in the continental US. Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii is available for $79. Shipping time is 3 to 4 weeks.
This desktop riser requires minimal assembly, however is can arrive fully pre-assembled for only $19 more.
Ergo Desktop provides a five year warranty on steel frame components, two years on the rest.