Unmatched Comfort and Durability
- Conveniently sized to fit both you and your chair for a versatile workspace
- Reduces muscle strain on your feet, back, and legs, allowing longer stand times during your workday
- Resistant to loss of buoyancy, edge curling, abrasion, puncture, and delamination
- Durable and easy to clean
- Color options to fit any professional space and aesthetic
- Helps improve balance through stimulation of nerves in your feet
- Made from 100% recyclable, solid polyurethane material
- Proudly manufactured in the USA
Complete your adjustable-height desk or treadmill desk workstation with the iMovR EcoLast Hybrid Standing / Chair Mat. Hours of standing on a plastic chair mat to combat sitting disease can cause foot, back, and leg pain. The oversized Hybrid mat delivers superior support, alleviating muscle strain and ensuring all-day comfort, while allowing you to switch working modes from sitting to standing with ease.
This ultra durable, solid polyurethane mat will withstand workplace wear and tear from high heels and dress shoes to chair wheels. The Hybrid is designed so you can work atop your mat while seated in your office chair or roll your chair across it to stand without worrying about damage or having to hassle with constantly readjusting a smaller mat. Enjoy quality anti-fatigue relief for years to come with the iMovR EcoLast Hybrid Standing / Chair Mat.
For details about material quality and ergonomic benefits, please refer to the “EcoLast Standing Mat Material Guide” under the DOCS tab.
iMovR's EcoLast Hybrid Standing / Chair Mat received five out of five stars from the expert review team at WorkWhileWalking.
Note: Users should expect that it may be harder to sit in the chair and roll it into position than they are accustomed to. Certain wheel casters will sink into the polyurethane material more than others (this does not harm the mat). The technique to work around this issue is to roll the chair into position first, then sit down and rotate your legs under the desk.
For orders of twenty-five mats or more, please contact our corporate solutions team at firstname.lastname@example.org for special pricing offers.
30-day, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. No restocking fees. See our Terms and Conditions for details.
iMovR’s EcoLast Hybrid Standing / Chair Mat has a ten-year full-performance warranty, guaranteeing the product will provide consistent comfort, always lie flat, and never delaminate, compress, or wear through. It also features a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
We also offer a 30-day, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on this product. If you aren’t fully satisfied with your purchase and would like to exchange or return it, please send it back to us and we will give you a full refund. Customer is responsible for shipping costs. No restocking fees apply. See iMovR Terms and Conditions for more details.
Free Shipping to the Continental US
Prices include free shipping to anywhere in the continental United States. All standing mats are shipped within 3-5 business days of order, via FedEx Ground.
Shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, and Other Countries
Hawaii, Alaska and international customers have two options:
- We can ship to any freight forwarder in the continental US for the same flat rate as to any other domestic customer. It would be your responsibility to select a freight forwarder, set up an account, and negotiate freight forwarding rates. If you go with this option, contact us at email@example.com or (425) 999-3550 with your order details and the delivery address for your freight forwarder, and we will get back to you with pallet dimensions, weights, and any other information required for your forwarder to generate a quote for you.
- For international customers, the product can be shipped directly to you via DHL Global Freight (ocean) or DHL Express (typically 2-day or 3-day air). Please contact us with complete order details, full shipping address, and contact information so that we may generate a quote for you. By default, we will generate a quote for DHL Global Freight (ocean/ground) shipping only — unless you indicate you would like DHL Express (air) or both rates to compare. Please allow 24-72 hours to turn around an international delivery quote.
Note for Canadian, Mexican and Overseas International Customers: You will be responsible for any customs duties and taxes that may be due to your government. The carrier (DHL) will collect these at the time they contact you to schedule your delivery.
iMovR Delivery & Installation Options