With recent research suggesting that sitting is harmful to one’s health, height-adjustable tables such as Float are more essential than ever. Featuring a unique counterbalance mechanism, Float enables simple, one-hand height adjustment for ergonomic sit-stand usage, without an obstructive crossbeam, a cumbersome crank or electricity.
Read WorkWhileWalking.com's in-depth product review of the Humanscale Float Table.
- Unmatched performance and ease of use encourage deskbound workers to regularly alternate between sitting and standing postures for long-term health.
- Simple, single-handed constant-force weight adjustment instantly accommodates changes in tabletop weight.
- Innovative safety feature allows up or down adjustment only when the desktop and contents are properly counterbalanced.
- With clean, architectural lines that belie its sophisticated functionality, Float complements any work environment while offering plenty of room under the work surface for legs, knees and feet.
- Built for a long, serviceable life and limited carbon footprint, Float is made using minimal parts and manufacturing processes, and is comprised predominantly of recyclable steel.
- Provides an impressive 20" of near-effortless adjustment (from 27” to 47” high) for ergonomic use
- Unique adjustable counterbalance mechanism handles up to 130 lbs of desktop weight
- Exceptionally wide 0 to 130-pound weight accommodation range without costly maintenance or added parts
- Accommodates a range of tabletop widths from 48” to 72”, including other manufacturers’ work tops
- Sturdy construction meets BIFMA requirements for load and capacity
- Built primarily of steel and aluminum
- Full brochure
A selection of sustainability highlights for Float:
- Float Table: 36% post-consumer, 7% pre-consumer
- Float Base: 65% post-consumer, 18% pre-consume
Made of predominantly of steel and aluminum, which are highly recyclable
Shipped in packaging that contains recycled content
All table tops contain no added urea formaldehyde
Five Year Warranty, 24/7 Support
*FREE Shipping for the Float Table Frame and table top is included in these prices. Can be shipped anywhere in the contiguous United States. Expect up to 4 weeks for delivery.
Due to the incredible popularity of this new table Humanscale's current backlog is roughly 4 to 5 weeks plus transit time (typically less than one week).