Providing unparalleled range of motion
Sleek and streamlined, the LX frees up space and allows positioning of your display for greater productivity. Reposition your LCD with just a touch. Up. Down. Forward. Back.
See the in-depth product review at WorkWhileWalking for more details of the Ergotron LX.
- Durable polished aluminum construction
- Increase viewing comfort—help reduce eye, back and neck strain
- Extends display out up to 25" (64 cm), or folds back over the base into a compact position
- 13" (33 cm) height range meets or exceeds the ergonomic needs of most users
- Patented CF motion technology provides effortless display-position adjustment
- Cable management feature routes cables under the arm, out of the way
- Passes Ergotron’s 10,000-cycle motion test, ensuring years of trouble-free height adjustment. This means it’s tested to perform 10 times the expected life-cycle of other competitive brands
Editor's Pick from WorkWhileWalking. Note that most treadmill desk users will want to use the LX "Tall Pole" model.
- In the box: LX arm, extension, desk clamp and grommet mount base, 12.5" pole, monitor attachment hardware
- Includes taller pole for increased range of vertical positioning and installation flexibility
- Can accommodate monitors weighing up to 20lbs.
- * Extra thick displays may decrease weight capacity. See manufacturer’s web site for details
- † Tilt Range: 70° upward, 5° downward
- Mounting Standard: VESA FDMI MIS-D, 100/75, C (hole pattern: 100 x 100 mm & 75 x 75 mm)
- Can be configured to hold a laptop instead of an LCD display; also order accessory Notebook Tray (part number 50-193-200)
- Includes two installation options: Desk Clamp attaches to surface edge .4" to 2.4" (10 to 60 mm) thick; Grommet Mount attaches through surface holes .31" to 2" (8 to 50 mm) wide and up to 3" (76 mm) thick
- Base includes theft-deterrent anchor holes for cable locks to help secure your display or laptop
- Polished aluminum construction offers greater durability and enhanced aesthetics