Two Screens are Better than One...
All the functionality of the well-loved Ergotron LX Monitor Arm, and then some. Ergotron's Side-by-Side dual screen mount has the same polished aluminum and smooth adjustment we've enjoyed from their single-monitor option, and adds an extra, fully articulated arm for dual-screen workers. Sit-stand workers with two screens rejoice - Ergotron has you covered.
- Durable polished aluminum construction
- Increase viewing comfort—help reduce eye, back and neck strain
- Arms extend display out up to 25" (64 cm), or fold back over the base into a compact position
- 13" (33 cm) height range meets or exceeds the ergonomic needs of most users
- Patented CF motion technology provides effortless display-position adjustment
- Cable management feature routes cables under the arm, out of the way
- Passes Ergotron’s 10,000-cycle motion test, ensuring years of trouble-free height adjustment. This means it’s tested to perform 10 times the expected life-cycle of other competitive brands
- In the box: LX arm, extension, desk clamp and grommet mount base, 6.6" pole, monitor attachment hardware
- Can accommodate monitors weighing up to 20lbs.
- * Extra thick displays may decrease weight capacity. See Ergotron.com for details
- † Tilt Range: 70° upward, 5° downward
- Mounting Standard: VESA FDMI MIS-D, 100/75, C (hole pattern: 100 x 100 mm & 75 x 75 mm)
- Can be configured to hold a laptop instead of an LCD display; also order accessory Notebook Tray (part number 50-193-200)
- Desk clamp attaches to edge up to 2.6" (66 mm) thick; grommet mount attaches through hole 5/16" to 2" (7–51 mm) wide and up to 3" (80 mm) thick
- Weight Capacity: Individual monitor weight = 7–20 lbs (3.1–9.1 kg); maximum combined weight = 40 lbs (18.1 kg). Monitor depth may affect weight capacity.
- Base includes theft-deterrent anchor holes for cable locks to help secure your display or laptop
- Polished aluminum construction offers greater durability and enhanced aesthetics
- Warranty: Five (5) years